HamSCI Science Telecons
There are currently three regularly scheduled telecons to support HamSCI work. All are open to the public, please see the calendar below to confirm teleconference times and view conference call connection information.
- HamSCI Bi-Weekly Telecon: Science-focused telecon hosted by The University of Scranton every other Thursday at 3 PM Eastern.
- Grape Low-Cost PSWS Telecon: Weekly telecon hosted by Case Western Reserve University to support the Grape Low-Cost Personal Space Weather Station Project.
- TangerineSDR Telecon: Weekly telecon hosted by TAPR and The University of Scranton to support engineering of the TangerineSDR Personal Space Weather Station Project.
- HamSCI 2020 (Virtual - The University of Scranton, W3USR, Scranton, PA)
- HamSCI 2019 (Case Western Reserve University, W8EDU, Clevland, OH)
- HamSCI 2018 (NJIT, K2MFF, Newark, NJ)
- HamSCI-UK 2017 (Milton Keynes, UK)